Brand Management Product and Program Specialist
Hotel Careers - Aberdeen, SD
My Place Hotels of America is a rapidly growing hotel chain with 50+ locations distributed across 25 states. My Place Hotels offers a unique opportunity to showcase. We are seeking a Product and Program Specialist to lead program and product development and implementation at My Place Hotels of America to ensure guest satisfaction and increase property level efficiencies. This position will review new products and programs and provide recommendations to senior leadership
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new or re-negotiate existing programs and product to ensure our offerings continue to be the best level of quality and services.
- Monitor success, identify trends, and adapt to opportunities through guest feedback to ensure our hotels exceed the needs of the ever-changing market.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal partners to achieve the product vision and strategy.
- Evaluate new product concepts for viability.
- Be knowledgeable on all systems and products to assist and support the team and other internal and external parties as necessary.
- Establish and coordinate dates of activity with customers on a project by project basis.
- Conduct presentations as required on project roll-outs, defining program initiatives, goals, and implementation timelines and responsibilities.
- Define and monitor a set of metrics to ensure success of new products.
- Manage effective partnerships with suppliers, distributors, manufacturers, hotels and other internal and external parties.
- Negotiate and monitor quality and cost of services.
- Measure cost savings and business analysis to report to key internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Prepare reports, dashboards, presentations, surveys, project plans and other materials as needed.
- Present new or changes to product or program vision and strategy and effectively communicate implementation.
- Additional duties as necessary.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, and other programs as necessary.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent multi-task and organization skills.
- Must be reliable, professional, consistent and serious about the tasks at hand.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Individual must be located in Aberdeen, SD.
Please reach out to the Human Resources Department to submit your resume for any of our open positions today - firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please reach out to the properties directly for individual hotel employment inquiries.