Executive Campaign Manager
Hotel Careers - Aberdeen, SD
My Place Hotels of America is a rapidly growing hotel chain with 50+ locations distributed across 24 states. My Place Hotels offers a unique opportunity to showcase your creative and marketing expertise to the millions of hospitality consumers worldwide. We are seeking a Campaign Manager to develop, translate, and deliver marketing objectives into a cohesive brand story.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create original marketing concepts for the My Place Hotels of America brand.
- Manage and oversee the My Place Hotels of America social media platforms.
- Develop ideas for specific advertising promotions.
- Develop, lead, and manage all creative projects and coordinate with internal and external design and production teams to bring marketing visions from idea through to production.
- Build positive relationships with Marketing, Sales, and Revenue Management to lead the team to further financial goals.
- Partner with the Marketing Project Manager to execute marketing campaigns based on the needs of the company.
- Adapt to the changing market as statistic tracking moves forward to ensure the campaign success. Problem solve and make changes to existing campaigns to meet the present market. Develop and circulate contingency plans.
- Present marketing concepts to executive and franchisees.
- Contribute to the artistic vision and connect the company’s objectives to the emotions of the guest.
- Oversee the design team to bring the department’s vision to life.
- Responsible for developing content and design solutions to improve marketing plans and promote hotels.
- Lead projects from brainstorming to execution.
- Supervise processes and give feedback as necessary.
- Ensure project deadlines are met as outlined.
- Marketing and Design experience
- Excellent Project Management and prioritization skills to complete projects in a timely manner while maintaining their success.
- Excellent flexibility, problem-solving skills. Must be able to take analytic decisions and make changes to ensure success of our campaigns. Must understand the needs of the company within a changing market.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent presentation/public speaking skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Excellent innovative thinking skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must be reliable, professional, consistent and serious about the tasks at hand.
- Must have good judgement, integrity, and take a diplomatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Individual must be located in Aberdeen, SD.
Please reach out to the Human Resources Department to submit your resume for any of our open positions today - firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please reach out to the properties directly for individual hotel employment inquiries.