Revenue Administrative Assistant
Hotel Careers - Aberdeen, SD
This position will provide administrative support to the revenue management and other departments to ensure efficient operation of the office by providing support through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- General clerical duties.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Assist in the preparation and organization of reports and data as necessary.
- Produce and distribute manuals and binders as needed.
- Assist in the organization and communication of rate recommendations and management.
- Reconcile expense reports.
- Book travel arrangements and prepare travel agendas.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize and keep tidy print room, conference room and other joint-use rooms.
- Maintain the inventory and order office and print supplies as necessary.
- Provide guest relations support.
- Provide guidance to visitors.
- Additional duties as necessary.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, and other programs as necessary.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent multi-task and organization skills.
- Must be reliable, professional, consistent and serious about the tasks at hand.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Individual must be located in Aberdeen, SD.
Please reach out to the Human Resources Department to submit your resume for any of our open positions today - email@example.com!
Please reach out to the properties directly for individual hotel employment inquiries.