LAST UPDATED: Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 at 3:00 PM CST
As we navigate the uncertainty posed by COVID-19 (Coronavirus), My Place Hotels of America remains committed to the safety and security of our guests and hotel operators. To ensure our guests receive the greatest experience possible, we've included our updated cancellation policy to provide you with the flexibility you need to make decisions in a moment's notice. Taking our efforts a step further, we continue to focus on robust cleaning efforts throughout all of our locations to ensure the safety and greater health of our valued guests and operators.
To ensure you receive the most up-to-date information regarding your upcoming stay, we’ll keep this page updated if anything changes.
Regarding our Commitment to Health and Safety
- We remain committed to promoting rigorous standards in health and safety and we will continue to take that commitment to heart as we work to tackle COVID-19.
- Our hotel operators are working diligently around-the-clock to follow proper COVID-19 cleanliness procedures and protocols as outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and our partners at ECOLAB.
- All reservations arriving through April 3, 2020, including non-refundable advanced purchase rates booked directly through My Place Hotels, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- To cancel or change your reservation, please contact the hotel for immediate assistance.
- If you need to modify reservations booked through another travel site, please contact that site for assistance.
- If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please email GuestRelations@myplacehotels.com. The My Place Hotels Guest Relations Team can be reached Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM CST.