LAST UPDATED: July 2nd, 2021 at 9:10 AM CST
As we navigate the uncertainty posed by COVID-19, My Place Hotels of America remains committed to the safety and security of our guests and hotel operators. To ensure our guests receive the greatest experience possible, we've included our updated cancellation policy to provide you with the flexibility you need to make decisions in a moment's notice. Taking our efforts a step further, we continue to focus on robust cleaning efforts throughout all of our locations to ensure the safety and greater health of our valued guests and operators.
To ensure you receive the most up-to-date information regarding your upcoming stay, we’ll keep this page updated if anything changes.
Our Commitment: ALWAYS CLEAN
At My Place Hotels, ensuring the safety and security of our guests and hotel associates remains our highest priority. To build upon that commitment, we have launched a program to enhance already high standards for the long-term health and safety of our guests and team members.
In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health guidelines, guests can expect a growing number of enhancements developed through our ALWAYS CLEAN Initiative. With intimate knowledge of the concerns travelers and workers face today, we are pleased to present an overview of the added measures we are taking to provide the invaluable feeling of comfort and safety.
Current Health and Safety Standards
- We remain committed to promoting rigorous standards in health and safety and we will continue to take that commitment further with our ALWAYS CLEAN initiative
- My Place Hotels team members continue to receive the latest information and best practices to assure the safety and security of guests and associates.
- Our hotel associates are working diligently around-the-clock to follow proper COVID-19 cleanliness procedures and protocols as outline by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), local health authorities, and our partners at Ecolab.
As our standards are subject to change, please note that these enhancements may evolve to exceed guest expectations.
For more information on our ALWAYS CLEAN initiative, please click here.
UPDATED Cancellation Policy
- All reservations, excluding non-refundable advanced purchase rates, booked directly through My Place Hotels must be canceled by 4:00pm, local hotel time, the day before arrival to avoid charges.
- To cancel or change your reservation, please contact the hotel for immediate assistance.
- If you need to modify reservations booked through another travel site, please contact that site for assistance.
- If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please email GuestRelations@myplacehotels.com. The My Place Hotels Guest Relations Team can be reached Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM CST.